他将头埋进双腿间吮小核故事_扶着她的腰狠狠挺进去_开车视频app_精品国产欧美另类一区

產品價格妥了,運費卻成了問題-外貿知識-深圳市七達通科技有限公司

18988788608 (微信)
全部新聞 公司動態阿里運營外貿知識網站營銷

產品價格妥了,運費卻成了問題

來源:深圳市七達通科技有限公司 瀏覽:2621 時間:2019-04-24 10:35:51


談判,經久不衰的話題。

The Business Negotiation has always been a hot topic.

談判過程中,我們會遇到各種各樣的問題。

We'll meet many kinds of problems during the period of negotiation.

而談判的重點,就是解決問題,達成共識,并開始合作。

And the key points of negotiation are to solve problems, to reach an agreement, and to start cooperation.

有些問題我們無法解決。

Some of the problems cannot be solved.

比如客戶強烈要求某一證書,而老板不愿意支付昂貴的證書費用。

For example, your boss doesn't wanna pay for the high expense of the certification your client requires strongly.

比如,你們無法提供客戶要求的特殊包裝。

For example, your company cannot provide the clients with the special packaging they want

比如,你們無法接受客戶要求的付款方式,比如DP, 比如100%信用證90天。

For example, your company cannot accpet the payment terms the client requires, such as DP, 100% L/C 90 days

比如,客戶最終目標價太低,比成本還低,那就果斷放棄好了。

For example, the final target price from your client is even lower than your production cost, better leave it.

比如,客戶要求免費樣品,免費郵寄,而這個產品又價值不菲,老板不同意。

For example, your client requires free samples and free shipping. But it is not approved by your boss due to the high value of this product.

有些問題我們可以解決。

Some of the problems can be solved.

比如客戶要求一定折扣,而比例合理。

For example, your client requires a very reasonable discount.

比如,客戶要求產前驗廠。

For example, your client requires a visit to your factory before mass production.

比如,客戶希望降低訂金比例,減小自己的風險。

For example, your client requires to decrease the amount of the down payment to lower their business risk.

比如,客戶要求用自己的指定貨代。

For example, your client requires to use their own shipping agent.

比如,客戶要求提供營業執照副本。

For example, your client requires a copy of your business licence.

比如,客戶要求產品圖片和生產視頻。

For example, your client requires product pics and production videos.

其實,歸根結底,談判就是要看是否可以解決,否則只能放棄。

In fact, the real point of negotiation is to check and see whether the problems can be solved or not, or you have to quit.

但是,最重要的是,一切基于你的實踐經驗。

But, the most important thing is that everything is based on your practical experience.

可能有些人覺得這是廢話,不能解決就是不能解決,跟經驗有什么關系。

Some may think it nonsense to say so. There're no relationships between the solutions and experience.

有些時候,當我們面對各種問題時,只與你的思維能力有關。

Sometimes, it is only about your ideation when we're faced with various problems.

并不是問題不能解決,而是你想不到解決辦法。

It is not that the problem cannot be solved, but that you just cannot come up with the ideas of the solutions.

最近,Mike Q群里有個小伙伴問了這樣一個問題。

A member of my QQ Group asked a question as below:

客戶說運費太貴了,不能接受,我該怎么辦

My client doesn't accept the high shipping cost, what should I do?

給出解決辦法后,這位朋友開始糾結英文表達,所以Mike幫她寫了如下郵件:

She began to worry about the english expression after I gave her solution. So I wrote down the e-mail as below:

Dear ***

Both of our two sides have checked the freight. 

The cost is almost same. There is nothing we can do to reduce this certain cost.

But we ought to focus on the cost of individual product, instead of the whole cost.

If the order qty can be ,1000pcs, then the extra average cost to each single item is just USD1.00 Dollars.

And we all understand that the shipping cost in the international business is inevitable

Your future profit by reselling these items will definitely cover this cost.

Just think about it and kindly advise

Warm Regards,

**

為什么這么寫?

Why did I write like this?

01

把客戶拉倒同一陣線,告訴他這是事實,我們都無法改變。

Keep your cient on the same line with you and tell him nothing we can do to change the fact.

02

分解成本,拉低成本

Disaggregate The Cost & Lower The Cost

03

讓客戶明白這是常規操作

Let your client understand that this is normal operation.

04

暗示潛在利益

Give him a hint about the potential benefits.

很快,我收到了這位朋友的反饋,他的客戶同意了她的觀點,開始討論增加訂貨量的事情。

Soon after that, I received the feedback from this member that her client has agreed with her ideas and begin to talk about increasing the order quantity.

同時,我也看到了很多朋友的觀點,覺得原因是英語不好。

Meanwhile, I saw some view from other members. They think it is actually the matter of poor english.

其實,除了英語,更重要的因素是思維能力。就像Mike一直在講的,我希望自己帶給大家的是思維模式,而不是行為模式。

In fact, besides English, the more important factor is the ability of thinking. Just like what I always say, I wanna bring you guys the pattern of thinking, instead of the pattern of behavior.

我是Mike,我想做一些有意義的事情。

I am Mike, I wanna do something meaningful.

欄目最新信息